Indian Lake Sports Complex
Rules & Guidelines
- Organizations hosting events at Indian Lake Sports Complex must have no less than (8) teams participating to be granted usage for the entire weekend. The Indian Lake Sports Complex reserves the right to shift games, age groups ect. to ensure safety and efficient use of the complex.
- Indian Lake Sports Complex reserves the right to postpone, delay, or cancel any event due to unsafe playing conditions, inclement weather, or other precautionary reasons.
- If any damages occur during an event that is not caused by a staff member of Indian Lake Sports Complex all responsibility falls on the organization’s tournament director.
- Any organization hosting a tournament at the Indian Lake Sports Complex or Municipal Stadium must submit proof of its insurance coverage. The Indian Lake Sports Complex and the Town of Tarboro are not to be held liable for any injuries that occur during the event.
- Indian Lake Sports Complex and the Town of Tarboro are not responsible for any stolen or damages to personal property while patrons are at the Sports Complex or Municipal Stadium.
- No Alcohol is allowed on Town of Tarboro property including all parking lots. The Indian Lake Sports Complex and Municipal Stadium are Tobacco Free facilities. Patrons wishing to use tobacco products must do so in parking areas.
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the Sports Complex or Stadium. If any vehicle used by the tournament director needs to enter the Sports Complex they will need to be granted permission by Town of Tarboro staff.
- Tournament Directors must submit their tournament schedules, field request, and any other request no later than (2) days before the first day of the tournament .
- No outside vendor will be allowed to sell, solicit, or provide services on property owned by the Town of Tarboro.
The Indian Lake Sports Complex and Municipal Stadium are solely responsible for all field maintenance and there will be no charge for any upkeep to the host organization. The Sports Complex and Stadium are also responsible for clean up of the facilities, but are not responsible for any damages or vandalism.
Soft tossing & hitting into the fence is prohibited
All umpires, players, and patrons must park in assigned parking areas, vehicles are not allowed inside the complex unless permission is given by the department
NO SMOKING allowed inside the gates of the complex, patrons who wish to smoke must do so in parking areas
NO ALCHOHOL is allowed in the parking areas nor inside the complex. Alcohol is not allowed on Town property
No outside food or beverages will be allowed inside the Indian Lake Sports Complex or Municipal Stadium. Teams are allowed to bring (1) cooler that will remain in dugout during time of game(s).
Indian Lake Sports Complex and the Town of Tarboro are not responsible for any stolen or damages to personal property while patrons are at the Sports Complex or Municipal Stadium
Pets are allowed inside the complex but must be on a leash at all times. Patrons may not tie up or chain pets to any objects or leave unattended
Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, or any like items must stay in parking areas